To promote a vibrant campus experience for all our students through organizing activities pertaining to the performing arts and cultural activities. To achieve excellence in performing art forms by multitasking and work as a team, building positive relationships among students and at the same time giving them an opportunity at leadership skills.
To nurture the artistic talents in performing arts of the students in GIMSR and to transform the club into a cultural hub worthy of a national mention and serves as an example of inclusive performance, kinship, and cultural expression. We will continue our established programs as we seek to expand on them to include other colleges in our endeavours and participate in other events out of the college.
- The club shall conduct the annual college week/day in accordance with the academic/yearly calendar which shall be decided by the college administration.
- The cultural events shall be in the interbatch competition format, that is being followed currently.
- The club shall invite students from other colleges in the University to participate in the events which we conduct in a special/guest category.
- The club shall conduct workshops/seminars/talks pertaining to performing arts once every quarter (minimum of 4 per year). These workshops will be conducted preferably on non-working days/hours of the college.
- Invitation for such workshops/seminars/talks shall be extended to all the colleges in the university and all interested students shall be accommodated to participate.
- The club encourages students from our college to participate in events of other colleges in the university and colleges in the city (with due permission from the administration for academic attendance purposes).
- The club shall conduct/organize an ETHNIC DAY on the 1st Saturday of June every year.
- The club shall volunteer to perform skit, dance, musical show etc. as deemed required by various departments of the college for their conferences/seminars etc.
- The club shall volunteer to conduct performing arts workshops for students from underprivileged schools in association with the Helping Hearts club.