To provide quality and affordable health care with utmost safety.
To impart futuristic and comprehensive high standard in Medical, Nursing and Para-medical Education and Training with empathy and moral values.
We, at GIMSR are committed to provide customized, preventive, diagnostic, curative and rehabilitative services with empathy and safety to all sections of the Society imbibing the emerging technology for quality improvement at low cost. We also commit to meet the social and environmental needs.
Suggestions & Grievance Redressal Cell
A separate Cell for suggestions and grievance redressals is located in the front lobby area for the convenience of the Patients and their relatives. A continuous Education programmes for the Patients on their safety, rights and responsibilities is functioning. Display of the same is provided at vital areas in the Hospital.
Rights of the Patient
- Right to considerate and respectful care.
- Right to information on diagnosis, treatment and medicines
- Right to obtain all the relevant information about the professionals involved in the Patient care.
- Right to expect that all the communications and records pertaining to his/her case be treated as confidential.
- Right to expect prompt treatment in an emergency.
- Right to refuse to participate in human experimentation, research, project affecting his/her care or treatment.
- Right to get copies of medical records.
- Right to know what hospital rules and regulations apply to him/her as a patient and the facilities obtainable to the patient.
- Right to get details of the bill.
- Right to seek second opinion about his/her disease, treatment etc.
Responsibilities of the Patient
- To faithfully undergo the agreed therapy.
- To follow the doctors’ instructions diligently.
- To take necessary preventive measures in case of infectious diseases as per the doctors instructions.
- To be aware that doctors and nurses are also human beings and are amenable to mistakes and lapses.
- To make the payment for the treatment, wherever applicable, to the doctors/hospital promptly.
- To respect the autonomy of the doctors and nurses.
- To treat doctors and nurses with respect.
- To be punctual to attend the clinics/hospital/dispensary for the treatment at the given time.
- To preserve all the records of one’s illness.
- To keep the informed if the patient wants to change the hospital/doctor.